Email notifications are a great way to find out if you have new followers, post replies, or new messages.
To enable email notifications:
- Visit your notification settings.
- Click the pencil icon next to any blog you'd like to update, and turn the toggles on for the types of emails you'd like to receive.
- Choose who you'd like to receive those notifications from in the "Notifications" drop-down.
- Click "Save."
- To keep from flooding your inbox or tripping your spam filter, we’ll only send you the first few dozen notifications per day.
- If you're not receiving email notifications that you expect to receive, check out our article on Email troubleshooting.