If you’re not receiving email from us:
- In your account settings, make sure there’s not a typo in the email address listed for your account.
- Check your spam or junk filters.
- Add email@example.com to your Address Book or Contacts.
For password reset emails, note that during peak use hours, it may take up to ten minutes to receive the email. If you do not receive the email after this period of time, revisit the Forgot Password page to request a new reset email.
If your registered email address is correct and you're still having issues receiving email from Tumblr, use the link at the bottom of this page to contact us.
If you're not sure which email account you signed up with, try the following:
- Search your email accounts for messages that come from @tumblr.com — firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have an email address that works under multiple domains (e.g. @email@example.com, @firstname.lastname@example.org, @email@example.com), try logging in with each of the domains your email address supports.
If you know the email account you signed up with but don’t have access to it:
And you tried everything, huh? Well, your best bet at this point is to look into any resources your email provider offers to those who have lost touch with themselves.
- aol.com, aim.com
- att.net, sbcglobal.net
- btinternet.com, btopenworld.com, talk21.com
- gmail.com, googlemail.com
- hotmail.com, msn.com, hotmail.co.uk
- live.com, windowslive.com, live.ca
- mac.com, me.com
- yahoo.com, rocketmail.com, ymail.com, yahoo.co.uk, yahoo.ca
If you no longer have access to the email that you used to register your Tumblr account and the recovery resources above don’t help, we unfortunately don’t have a way to verify that you’re the owner, and we don’t give out login information. It’s a bummer, but don’t stress too much. You can always create a new account and start having fun all over again.