A few points to keep in mind when troubleshooting pages:
- If your redirect page link isn't working, make sure you’ve included “http://” at the beginning of the URL in the page edit box. If that doesn’t help, it might be something screwy in your custom HTML.
- If your blog doesn't show page links, a few things could be happening:
- You are using a theme that doesn't support pages.
- You are using custom HTML that doesn’t support pages.
- You never made any pages! It was a trick question.
- To make sure page links show up on your blog, create an HTML link in the description or in the custom HTML of your blog that points to your page. For example:
<a href="/pageurl">My Page!</a>
(replace “pageurl” with the URL you set for your page)
- Note that pages are static and completely separate from your blog posts. So while you can't post or reblog to your pages, you can redirect a page to show all your posts with a specific tag.