Creating a New Post
Ready to post something to your blog? Grand. Nothing is quite so invigorating as a fresh post.
On the web, you've got a few options:
- At the top of your dashboard, you can click the icon of the type of post you want to make.
- From anywhere on your dashboard, you can click the blue pencil button that's always hanging out in the upper right-hand corner.
- Use tumblr.new or tumblr.com/new as a shortcut for making a new post.
Tap the blue pencil button at the bottom of your screen. You can also swipe right from the dash or tap the camera icon to quickly access the Tumblr camera.
Posting from a Secondary Blog
If you've got more than one blog on your account, you can choose which one your post will appear on:
- On the web: In an open post form, click the arrow next to your blog name. Choose the blog you want to post from.
- On mobile: In an open post form, tap your blog name. Choose the blog you want to post from.