You’ve got several options for posting photos.
On the web:
First, open a new post form. From there, you can either:
- Click the camera icon to upload images from your computer.
- Drag files directly from your desktop into the post form.
- Paste in a specific URL where a photo is located to add the photo to your post.
You can choose up to 10 images. Then just drag them around to create the layout you want. If you’ve already added photos, you can add more by clicking the camera icon below them that says “Add another.”
Here’s a tip: If you hold down the alt/option key, the camera icon turns into a globe and you can add more photos from the web via URL instead of uploading from your computer.
In the apps:
In the mobile apps, you can post photos in a couple of ways. You can:
- Insert a photo when making a post, simply by tapping the camera icon and then taking or selecting your photo. You can also pick a recent photo from your camera roll by tapping any photo you see in the media picker at the bottom of the post.
- From the dashboard, swipe right or tap the camera icon to open the camera. From there, take your photo, or choose one from your camera roll.
You can add up to 10 photos to a post. Tap and hold photos, and then drag them around to create the layout you want before hitting "Post."
To remove a photo from your post, just long-press and drag to the trash! Easy.
Once you've captured or added a photo to your post, you can use our editing tools to add text, stickers, filters, and more. Read more about content editing tools here.
If you're having issues uploading photos, check out our Image troubleshooting article.