In the app:
Once you’ve added some text to the body of your post, highlight any of that text to bring up formatting tools (like bold, italic, and strikethrough).
- To change text style or create a list, press the Aa icon to cycle through the available options. If you highlight text that you've entered, you can choose a pretty color for that text.
- To add a hyperlink, type some text in the post, highlight the text, tap the button that looks like links in a chain, type or paste a URL, and press Add Link.
- To rearrange text blocks, press and hold the text and drag to a new position within your post.
- Add tags by tapping the # icon.
On the web:
Just like in the app, you can highlight any text you've entered to bring up formatting tools. You can bold, italicize and strikethrough; add a heading, link, or bulleted/numbered list; or use a block quote.
- When your cursor is on a new blank line in the post, you can click the three dots icon to add a read-more link. When people see the post in their dashboard, they won’t see anything past where you put the link. Instead, they’ll see some text that says “Keep reading.” They can click that text to read the rest of your post. This is handy for longer posts!