Scheduling a post sends it to your queue with a specific publishing time instead of following your regular queue posting program.
To schedule a post to be published at a later time:
- On the web, when creating a new post, click the arrow next to "Post" and choose "Schedule" from the menu. In the field below, enter the time you'd like to publish the post, hit the enter/return key then click "Schedule."
- Tip: You can use a relative date and time (like "next Tuesday, 10am"), or you can use absolute date and times (e.g. "mm/dd/yy 12:34am" or "mm/dd/yyyy 12:34 a.m.")
- Tip: If you click "Preview On Blog", a new tab will open a preview of the post; after closing that tab the schedule button will be active.
- In the apps, while creating a new post, tap the meatballs menu (●●●) and choose "Schedule" from the menu. Choose a date and time, and tap "Schedule."
To access your scheduled posts:
- On the web, click the account menu (the human icon at the top of the screen), hover over the blog whose queue you want to see, click the little dude with three lines that appears, and click "Queue."
- In the apps, tap the account menu (the human icon), and select the desired blog from the menu at the top of the screen. Tap the gear icon, and choose "Queue."
Note that if there are no queued or scheduled posts at the moment, the "Queue" option won't appear in the menu.