To schedule a post to be published at a later time:
- On the web, when creating a new post click the arrow next to "Post" and choose "Schedule" from the menu. In the field below, enter the time you'd like to publish the post, then click "Schedule."
- Tip: You can use relative date and time (e.g. "next Tuesday, 10am"), or you can use absolute date and times (e.g. "mm/dd/yy 12:34am" or "mm/dd/yyyy 12:34 a.m.")
- On mobile, while creating a new post tap the gear wheel icon and choose "Schedule" from the menu. Choose a date and time, and tap "Schedule."
To access your scheduled posts:
- On the web, click the account menu (the human icon at the top of the screen), hover over the blog whose queue you want to see, click the little dude with three lines that appears, and click "Queue."
- In the iOS app, tap the account menu (the human icon), select the desired blog from the menu at the top of the screen, tap the three dots that appear at the top of the screen, and choose "Queue."
- In the Android app, tap the account menu (the human icon), then tap the three dots that appear to the right of the desired blog, and choose "Queue."
Note that if there are no queued or scheduled posts at the moment, the "Queue" option won't appear in the menu.