Formatting text in a post
Select some text in any of our posts or post captions, and all of your formatting options will pop up in some little bubble buttons. You can make it:
- A heading
- A link
- Strike-throughed (not a word, please forgive)
- A numbered list
- A bulleted list
- A blockquote
Inserting an inline photo or video
To insert an inline photo or video in your post form:
- Upload images by clicking on the camera icon.
- Paste in a video embed code by clicking on the little video camera.
- Search for a GIF by clicking on the little GIF icon, then typing something into the box that appears.
- To add an image from a URL, just paste the URL into the post box.
- If you get persnickety about image widths, keep in mind that images 300px and larger will automatically scale to fit the dashboard (540px).
You can put up to five total inline photos or videos into your post.