If you're having trouble uploading an image, try the following:
- For static images, make sure the file is no larger than 20MB and is either a JPEG or a PNG.
- If you’re posting an animated GIF, make sure it is smaller than 3MB and no more than 540 pixels wide.
- Try saving a brand new version of the file using the photo/image application of your choice. This can sometimes help remove any encoding snags that may have been in the original file.
- We don’t support CMYK files or other non-RGB image files, so save the image in RGB and try uploading again.
- The largest image most blog themes support is 500 pixels wide by 750 pixels tall. Stay within that limit to avoid the scaling down of your image.
- If you click on an image in a Photo post, you will taken to a larger version of the image if one is available. That larger version can be up to 1280 pixels wide and 1920 pixels tall.
- Going to a larger version is only possible if the image on the blog does not have a click-through link that takes you to another website.