A few shortcuts and tips for your Android-using pleasure:
- To enable or disable data-saving mode, tap the account icon (little human), the gear wheel icon, then “General settings” and turn it on or off. When data-saving mode is on, any time you’re not on wifi you’ll need to tap GIFs and videos to get them to start playing.
- To send a message or ask a question, press the speech bubble icon while viewing any blog. If the user hasn’t enabled asks or you haven’t been following them for more than 24 hours, the ask option won’t be there.
- To learn more about changing your blog's appearance through the app, visit our Appearance options article.
- To access your post options, press the gear icon while making a post. From here you can choose which blog to post to, share the post on Twitter, add to your queue, or save as a draft.
- To use the fast reblog function, press and hold the reblog icon on any post to reblog it in a single step. The status indicator will disappear once the reblog is complete.
- To share or download photos, press and hold any photo on your dashboard to download it to your phone, or share it on a different app.
- To log out, if you must, visit the account screen (the little human) and tap the settings gear, then "General settings." Scroll to the bottom and press “Log Out.”
- To switch from mobile view to desktop view in your mobile browser (when using a device that doesn't have the app), you can use your web browser's settings. For Chrome, tap the 3 dots menu and choose "Request Desktop Site."