Starting today, we're rolling out 12 brand new camera filters to the Tumblr apps. Check out our blog post to see them in action.
Here's how to access these filters:
- Open up the Tumblr app (you'll need version 13.1 or later).
- Tap the pencil at the bottom of your screen for creating a post.
- Select the GIF, photo, or video post type.
- Tap the camera at the top of your screen.
- See that disco ball? Tap it to view and swipe through the filters.
- Once you find one you like, just tap again to capture your content.
Note that, for now, the filters can only be applied to content captured through the camera in the Tumblr app.