To make a text post, simply open a new text post form and type to your heart's content.
If you've just written a super-long wall of text and need some advice for how you can make it more digestible, there are a couple tools in your toolbelt specifically for this situation.
In the app, you can highlight some text to bring up formatting tools (like bold, italic, and strikethrough) once you’ve added some text to the body of your post.
- To change text style or create a list, press the Aa icon to cycle through the available options. If you highlight text that you've entered, you can choose a pretty color for that text.
- Untuk menambahkan pranala, ketik teks pada posting, sorot teksnya, tekan tombol yang terlihat seperti mata rantai, ketik atau tempel URL, dan tekan Tambahkan Tautan.
- To upload an image or GIF, tap the corresponding picture icon or the little GIF icon to search for one.
- To add a video, tap the video camera icon to take a new video or choose one from your gallery.
- Untuk menambah audio, ketuk ikon gelombang suara untuk memilih lagu dari Soundcloud atau Spotify.
- To rearrange text blocks, press and hold the text and drag to a new position within your post.
- Tambahkan tagar dengan mengetuk ikon #.
- Tap the gear wheel icon in the top right-hand corner of the post box to queue / schedule / save as draft, add the content source, share to Twitter, and flag your post as sensitive.
On the web, when your cursor is on a new blank line in the post, you can click on the tools that appear on the right-hand side of the post box:
- Add a read-more link. When people see the post in their dashboard, they won’t see anything past where you put the link. Instead, they’ll see some blue text that says “Keep reading.” They can click that text to read the rest of your post.