Pedoman Komunitas kami memberikan informasi tentang jenis konten yang diizinkan di Tumblr. Kami mengombinasikan klasifikasi otomatis mesin dengan moderasi dengan moderasi oleh tim Amanah & Keamanan kami untuk mengelompokkan posting bermuatan dewasa. Komputer lebih baik daripada manusia dalam hal skala, dan karena itu kami membutuhkannya. Namun, komputer tak dapat mengalahkan manusia dalam membuat keputusan berdasarkan nuansa dan konteks. Ini adalah sebuah proses yang terus kami sempurnakan, dan kami berkomitmen untuk memberikan yang terbaik.
That’s why we will always notify you if your content has been flagged as adult so that you have the opportunity to review it and take any additional action that may be needed.
Meninjau dan meminta peninjauan ulang
If you upload content that gets flagged as adult, you’ll receive a notification in two places:
- Pada label di konten yang bertanda.
- In an email with links to review your flagged posts.
When reviewing your flagged content, you’ll see a few different buttons:
- Selecting “Review” sends a request for your content to be reviewed for a classification appeal. It should only be used if you believe your post was incorrectly flagged. You can read more about what’s considered adult content here. These reviews are always conducted by real people—no robots here.
- Choosing “Dismiss” will bring you back to the list of your flagged content.
If you ask us to review your post for misclassification, we’ll send you an email once the review for appeal has been completed. You may also prefer to simply remove the adult content from your post. If so, just use the pencil icon to edit your post to remove any adult content and then proceed to request a review. You can also use the pencil icon to delete the post entirely.
Note that only the original poster of
content will be notified if it gets flagged as adult and given the ability
to appeal. Reblogs of flagged content are not appealable, but they will show
up in your flagged content list.
Also, if content has already been reviewed by one of our trained experts, then it cannot be appealed, and will say so in the banner on the post.
Checking the status of your appeal
You can check the status of your appeal and review your flagged content at any time in the “Review flagged posts” section of your blog settings. Finding the “Review flagged posts” page in the app is easy, but you’ll need to be using iOS 12.2 or Android 12.3.1 or later:
- Buka tab akun (siluet orang).
- Ketuk ikon roda gigi.
- Tap “Review flagged posts” to see your flagged content.
- If you have multiple secondary blogs, switch between them by tapping the dropdown in the upper left corner of the account tab.
Lebih suka menggunakan peramban web di desktop?
- Buka tab akun dengan mengeklik pengaturan akun (siluet orang) di bagian atas dasbor.
- Click the name of the blog you want to check on the right-hand side of the page.
- Pilih "Tinjau postingan bertanda" untuk melihat semua konten yang ditandai untuk blog itu.
Blog yang ditandai bermuatan eksplisit
In addition to having any flagged content removed, blogs that have been either self-flagged or flagged by us as “explicit” per our old policy (before December 17, 2018) will still be overlaid with a content filter when viewing these blogs directly. While some of the content on these blogs may now be in violation of our policies and will be actioned accordingly, the blog owners may choose to post content that is within our policies in the future, so we’d like to provide that option.
Users under 18 will still not be allowed to click through to see the content of these blogs. The avatars and headers for these blogs have also been reverted to the default settings.
You can check and see if your blog is marked
as explicit per our old policy (before December 17, 2018) in your visibility settings. If your blog was incorrectly flagged as “explicit,” or if you have
since removed the adult content, you can file an appeal at http://tumblr.com/support by following these
- Pada bagian "Apa yang terjadi?" pilih "Blog keliru ditandai sebagai eksplisit".
- In the box, provide a quick explanation of why you think your blog should be unflagged so we know what to look for.
- Pada "Blog terkait", pilih blog yang perlu kami tinjau.
- Confirm your email address is the one you used to register your account. This will also be the email address that we'll use if we need to contact you.