A custom domain name can be set up for any blog on your Tumblr account. Adding a custom domain allows you to change the URL for your blog from the default blogname.tumblr.com to myblog.com or myblog.co.uk.
내 블로그에 사용자 지정 도메인을 설정하려면?
- Choose a registrar, or use tools like WordPress Domains to find and buy an available domain. Please note that Tumblr only allows your domain name to be 64 characters or less.
- Create a DNS record for your domain. Tumblr supports two and three level domains.
- If your domain has two levels (example myblog.com), point the A-record to 18.104.22.168
- If your domain has three or more levels (example www.myblog.com, blog.myblog.com, or myblog.co.uk), point the CNAME record to domains.tumblr.com
Your domain registrar should have instructions on how to implement the proper A-record or CNAME.
Once that has been set up, add the domain name to your blog:
- Click Settings under the account menu at the top of the dashboard, then choose the blog you’d like to update.
- 사용자 이름 섹션(보조 블로그는 Tumblr URL 섹션) 오른쪽에 있는 연필 아이콘을 클릭한 다음 '사용자 지정 도메인 사용'으로 선택하세요.
- Enter your domain (e.g., mywebsite.com, blog.mywebsite.com), then click “Test your domain.”
- Correct any issues found, and re-test until successful.
- '저장'을 누릅니다.
다음 사항도 참고하세요.
- When someone visits your Tumblr URL, they will automatically be redirected to your new custom domain (i.e., david.tumblr.com will redirect to davidslog.com). You don't need to change the nameservers for your domain.
- After re-configuring your domain, you may need to wait up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.
- If you see a Tumblr error page, but not your blog, it means you haven’t configured your blog to use it yet.
We’re unable to support many of the domain-specific issues that crop up, so please consult with your domain registrar.